Sunday, November 2, 2008

A week in my life...

Becky wants me to get up-to-date. Here is why it is impossible to get up-to-date.
This is a typical week in September/October.
Sunday-
**Attend Church, teach the Mia Maids about kissing boys.

All Week-
**Drive the Junior high and High School carpool. (How many more weeks until Kalin turns 16? 9)

Monday-
**Baseball games









**Drive to Gymnastics.

**Go the the Red Sox party.
**Make everyone do homework.



Tuesday-
**Keep Kira from falling asleep in her lunch.

-







**Drive Morgan to Junior Drill class


**Watch Colton play football in Spanish Fork or Springville













**Make Everyone do homework and read!!

Wednesday-
**High School Parent Teacher conference--Come home and yell at Kalin for a D in Spanish. ("If I worked just a little bit, I could have an "A", says Kalin)
**Send Kalin to Lacrosse Practice
**Watch Mason play football.











**Come home, make everyone do homework and read!!

Thursday-
**Go on the 3rd grade Field Trip to Vivian Park (after convincing Mason and his friends that they cannot take guns to hunt while we are in the mountains!!)


**Watch 1/2 the Spanish Fork JV football game so we can see Morgan perform at Halftime










**Chase Kira up the bleachers.









**Take Morgan to Gymnastics
**Go to the Junior High Parent Teacher Conference
**Come home and ask Colton why he has a B+ in weight training??? and a B- in English!!!
("My bellwork won't hurt my grade, Mom", says Colton)
**Stay up until everyone is home safe and sound in their beds!!

Friday-No School
**I get to entertain the kids for the ENTIRE day!! Let's see what can we clean???
**Stay up until everyone is home!!

Saturday-
**Watch Mason play football










**Watch Colton play football










If you can't find Colton-look for the red shoes!









Luckily for me, the weather was beautiful almost all fall!!


**Watch Kalin play Lacrosse











(I think I almost underdstand the game-kind of, sort of, almost)

**Chase Kira off the field and convince her that Ka-Ka can't play with her now!!












And this is what we pack to a game!! I need to hire me a pack mule or purchase a scooter that goes on the back of my car!









**Go to bed and try to stay up until everyone is home!! After all it has been a LONG week and tomorrow we get to start all over again!!!
But what else would I rather be doing??? NOTHING! I love watching my kids do the things they enjoy. It is fun to see the rewards for all their hard work and commitment.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness--that sounds crazy! I'm glad Kira seems to be able to entertain herself throughout all this. Such a talented family!

Beckers said...

You make yourself sound like you are busy or something! Sheesh! It wasn't so hard to update it, now was it?!

Beckers said...

P.S. How come you didn't do the week where I had to help you run your kids around because you couldn't get them everywhere? That would have been even more entertaining!

JennieO said...

I didn't have to time write everything on my calendar that week. So I have no idea what we did!!

Elder Tyler Johnson said...

Ok, you were pretty busy,but all that really matters is that you had time to stop at Sonic for a Dr. Pepper!

JennieO said...

Kim-no one would notice the Sonic drink but you!!!