Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Colton

Happy Birthday October 31st

Happy Birthday to our Spook Baby. It is hard to believe that you are 14 years old. It was just yesterday that we were bringing you home from the hospital. Now you are growing so fast--4 inches in 6 months. We think you will be taller than me by January or February. I love you so much! You are an incredible person. I love how you ask me if I am coming to each and every one of your games (even though I have only missed a few and only when absolutely necessary!). I love how you play store with Morgan and Mason, even though you are way too old. I love to cheer with you for your favorite teams: Baseball-The Red Sox, Football-The Colts, Basketball-The Jazz. I hope you know how special you are to us and to your Heavenly Father. My wish for you on your birthday and every day is that you will achieve your dreams. Reach for the stars!!!
Thank you for being a part of our family!!

No comments: