Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're going to the ZOO!!!

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. You can come too, too, too. We're going to the ZOO!!
Hogle Zoo is not much to brag about in the way of zoos. But I love it for little kids. You can see all the important animals, (like lions and tigers and bears, oh my), without searching through natural habitats or walking for miles. Aunt Katie and Weston came up to watch Cole and Emily while Becky and Chad were gone. We took the kids to the zoo.










Kalin's friend Phil came with us. They spent their time scouting for girls. They had Morgan trained to give girls their phone numbers. She would go up to a cute girl and smile sweetly and tell the girl that her brother asked her to give them this paper. The paper had their names and numbers on.





Hogle Zoo has a big elephant exhibit. You can learn all sorts of things about elephants. But the best part is the elephant that sneezes.



I can remember when Kalin was so much smaller than the gorilla. How did I get a son so old?? And how can I possibly be his mother?? I know I am not that old!!!

We need to teach Kira to "never smile at a crocodile!!"


4 comments:

Brian said...

Kalin is letting his little sister do his dirty work for him??? I thought I taught him better than that

JennieO said...

Didn't you teach him to use every possible advantage???

Brian said...

Actually, I taught him to be as cheap as possible, so as long as he didn't pay Morgan, then I guess it's alright.

JennieO said...

His friend did have to donate his change to the zoo to get a phone number. Kalin just used Morgan for free!!