Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beware of those Vegas Boys!!

Weston got busted for underage drinking (of chocolate syrup!!)

So he decided he needed a partner in crime.






"Here Kira--Try this--It is very, very good!!"

"Weston, that is a no, no!! We aren't old enough to drink chocolate!!"





"But it is YUMMY! Here is how you do it. Do it quick before someone comes."
"They will take it away if they catch us!"




"OK, here goes!!"




"Uh-Oh! I think we're busted"




"Do you think they can tell we've been doing Chocolate Shots?"

4 comments:

It's a Boy!!! said...

Olsen girls...you can talk them into doing anything!!

I'm already plotting what we're going to do on my upcoming visit!

Love,
Weston

JennieO said...

I am game for anything as long as it doesn't involve the dreaded bubbles!!! Love, Kira

Heather said...

I never get tired of those pictures

Heather said...

That last comment was from Brian.

It looks to me like they had some encouragement from grown-ups that should have known better!