Sunday, March 16, 2008

16 Years

Okay--16 years and 3 days. Make that 12 days. It has taken a while to get this post finished.
16 years ago, we got married in the Manti Temple and began our eternal family. I wonder what I would think of my life now if I could have seen it then.

Lately I have felt a lot older. I decided it is because we are no longer establishing our lives. Our family is established, our home is established, our careers are established. It is a weird feeling to realize that we have transitioned to this new place in life. But it is a fun place to be. I have been listening to that country song "You're gonna miss this". I realize that while that is true, there is lot of exciting stuff coming up as well.

1 comment:

Brian said...

The public demands a post on your Las Vegas Vacation